Saturday, May 21, 2011

Feature #1, Vintage Charm & Restoration

Holy Cow!!  (I heart Harry Carray) You guys are a bunch of talented bloggers!  A plethera of awesome posts has flooded my inbox!  You guys are awesome... keep it comin'! 

I had such a hard time choosing a project to feature today, I wanted it to be an awesome project for someone without many followers which I found... 

Introducing Allison from Vintage Charm & Restoration and her dresser makeover.  Make sure you check out the before pictures, this turned out just lovely.   


Please check out Allison's site, she is very talented!

Thanks for sharing Allison!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature today Kate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I possibly already commented on this original post, but I still love it. Great first feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Love the details added to the drawers!
    Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love to see a neglected and forgotten piece restored. Following now and really looking forward to the inspiring features. :o)

    -Stacy
    ThePreciousLittleThingsInLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the dresser...great idea on this blog I'm now a follower!

    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous! It turned out great!
    MotherNatureInspired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete