Friday, June 3, 2011

Featuring a Fab Dresser Redo by The Modern Cottage

Oh... I think I'm in love!  This dresser makeover by The Modern Cottage is just fabulous!  Love the lines, hardware and color! 

Head on over to The Modern Cottage to see the before pics and some other great stuff.

via the modern cottage

Do I seem to be featuring too much furniture?  Yes, yes.   Sorry, I'm just a bit partial to beautifully refinished furniture. 

Will I be featuring more things besides furniture makeovers?  Of course. 

I'm just getting into a groove over here at The Besties.  I'm hoping to post 5+ days a week. What!?  Have I lost my mind!?  Maybe.  But I'm going for it... that's just how I roll.  Livin' on the edge I tell ya...

Check back often (like 5+ days a week) and tell your friends about The Besties.  Where anyone can be featured for all kinds of awesomeness.

All my best ies,
Kate xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love it, also the black hardware, mirror and lamp!

    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the added interest of the black mis-matched hardware!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the shape of it.

    ReplyDelete